Important Forms

Please use the links below to download the various Forms. The Free Adobe Reader is needed to download these pdf files.

Abandoned Vehicle Form - Request for verification of ownership: vehicle found abandoned, immobile, or unattended

Affidavit - Affidavit (General - i.e. Name change or correction)

Application for a beer permit - Application for a permit to sell, store, manufacture or distribute beer or other beverages persuant to Tennessee code annotated §§ 57-5-101 et seq.

Affidavit of Inheritance - Affidavit of Inheritance form

Application for Disabled Person License Plate/Placard and Reference Material Disabled Person License Plate/Placard - Application for Disabled Person License Plate and/or Placard

Application for Duplicate License Plate/Replacement Plate or Decal - Application for Replacement Decal and/or Plate

Application for Noting of Lien on Certificate of Title - Application for Noting of Lien on Certificate of Title

Application for a Refund - Application to receive a refund

Application for Tennessee Personalized Plates - Application for Personalized Plates

Application for Tennessee Salvage/Non-Repairable Certificate - Application for Salvage/Non-Repairable Certificate.

Bill of Sale for Auto - Bill of sale for auto purchase amount

Bill of Sale for Boat - Bill of sale for boat purchase amount

Business Tax Change Form - Business Tax Change Form

Business Tax Application - Business Tax Application for a new business

Certification for Antique Registration - Antique Registration

Certification for Duplicate Certificate of Title - Duplicate Certificate of Title

Certification of Ownership -Certification of Ownership

Certification of Sales Under Special Conditions - Special conditions sales form

Discharge of Lien - Use when vehicle has been paid off

Gift of Vehicles and/ or Boats - Use when family member/friend gives you a vehicle/boat, or sells it to you at a low price

Government Service Plate Application - Use to apply for Government Service Plates

Handicap Parking Application - Use to apply for a plate or placard

Hotel, Motel, Rooming House Tax Form

Marriage License Affidavit for Applicant Incarcerated - Use this affidavit when one of the applicants are incarcerated

Marriage License Affidavit for Applicant Parent, Guardian, or Next of Kin - Use this affidavit when applicant is between 16 and 18 years.

Lost Title - Use when car titles have been lost

Multipurpose Application for Dealers - Dealer registration form

Noting of Lien - Use when money is owed on vehicle

Power of Attorney - Power of Attorney application

Premarital Counseling - Use when Bride and Groom have completed premarital counseling